In the XIX century the two main estates of the company – Casa de Paços
- Quinta de Paços (Barcelos) and Casa do Capitão-Mor
- Quinta da Boavista (Monção) – had already gained international recognition and prestige, attested by the most ancient prizes publicly known in the region of Minho: the prize awarded to the Casa de Paços
- Quinta de Paços wine in Philadelphia in 1876, on the occasion of the USA Centennial Exhibition, where it was considered "very good" both in taste and bouquet
, and the two prizes awarded to the Casa do Capitão-Mor
- Quinta da Boavista wine at the Exhibition of Portuguese Wines in Berlin in 1888.
More recently, a special mention must be made of the prizes "Wine Masters Challenge", as well as those awarded by “Decanter Magazine”, by “Revista de Vinhos" and by “Wine Passion”, and also the one conferred by the Comissão de Vitivinicultura da Região dos Vinhos Verdes (C.V.R.V.V.) (the Viticulture Board of the Vinhos Verdes Region